Cybersport.ru ranked the most media casters from the CIS in 2019. To do this, we analyzed their ability to create interesting news feeds, the number of major tournaments visited, activity on social networks and on streams.
Clarification: Under the concept of “caster,” we have combined commentators, analysts, and presenters.
Criteria for rating:
- the number of information lines generated by the caster;
- the number of views and comments for these info lines;
- caster activity on social networks;
- the number of large tournaments in which the caster worked as a commentator, presenter or analyst;
- the number of viewers on the caster broadcasts on Twitch.tv (thanks Esports Charts for the help!);
- the number of searches for caster.
Based on these criteria, we compiled three typical indicators – the Cybersport.ru index, the index of personal accounts and the search engine index. Their amount determined the final score and the position of the caster in the ranking.
On December 26th we will publish the media rating with top ten casters. You can follow the update of the media ratings of players, casters and managers on the page of our New Year special project for the year.
Media rating of casters in the CIS (positions 11-20):
The ratings are compiled with the support of our partners from Esports chartswho provided data on streaming sites.