Cybersport.ru compiled a rating of the most media e-sportsmen from the CIS according to the results of 2019. To do this, we analyzed the interests of site users, as well as the activity of players on streams and social networks.
Criteria for rating:
- the number of views of the information lines about the player;
- audience activity in comments on player’s info lines;
- audience activity on the player’s social networks;
- the number of viewers on the player’s broadcasts on Twitch.tv (thanks Esports Charts for the help!);
- number of searches about a player.
Based on these criteria, we compiled three typical indicators – the Cybersport.ru index, the index of personal accounts and the search engine index. Their amount determined the final score and the position of the players in the ranking.
On December 25, we will publish a media rating with players in 11-20 positions. The top ten will be announced on December 27. You can follow the update of media ratings of players, talents and leaders on our page New Year’s special project for the year.
The rating of media players in the CIS (positions 21-30):
The media rating is compiled with the support of our partners from Esports chartswho provided data on streaming sites.