Publisher Electronic Arts published a trailer with the first demonstration of the nextgen version FIFA 21coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X next month.
Together with this in PlayStation Blog details have emerged on how the game will use the features of the new Sony console.
- DualSense tactile feedback will work out everything that happens on the field, and the controller’s adaptive triggers will make the player feel tired during the match, increasing the resistance when pressed;
- Quick access to game modes through PlayStation Activities right from the PlayStation 5 home screen;
- Almost instant downloads: it takes only 2 seconds from the game menu to the start of the match;
- New lighting technology LiveLight Rendering, more realistic animations and player behavior, increased model detail, as well as a new camera and improved simulation of spectators in the stands.
- Free PS4 upgrade for PS5 for anyone who purchased the game before FIFA 22, as well as the ability to transfer game progress and all achievements earned in FIFA Ultimate Team and Volta Football modes (the same applies to Xbox).
FIFA 21 will be released on new consoles 4th December…
Read also: New Features & Improved Performance: Horizon Zero Dawn Gets Another Patch On PC…
Add to our Telegram channel using this link or search for it manually in the search by name gmradost… There we publish, including what does not fall into the news feed… Also subscribe to us in Yandex.Dzene, Twitter and VK. And don’t forget that we now have a dark theme and ribbon instead of tiles.…