• Studio Croteam congratulated on the upcoming holidays on behalf of Serious Sam from Serious Sam 4: Planet Badassadding that “2020 will be serious.” By the way, the release date of the fourth part of the meat shooter has not yet been announced – maybe this is a hint? ..
2020? Get serious
Happy Holidays! Https: //t.co/kbnF5FjBGX
– Serious Sam (@SeriousSamIAm) December 24, 2019
• Cinematic platformer The last night alive what is its developer Tim Sore (Tim Soret) recalled a fresh Christmas trailer to the music of electronic musician Lorn. The video was recorded in real time on the game engine – the author took about 10 hours and 30 attempts to create it.
– Tim Soret (@timsoret) December 26, 2019
• Each news about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 little holiday in itself! Developers from Gsc game world They shared New Year’s art with the image of a cozy life in the uncomfortable Chernobyl.
Happy holidays from GSC team?
(Art by Igor Solovyev) pic.twitter.com/zwhbSiIjsp
– S.T.A.L.K.E.R. OFFICIAL (@stalker_thegame) December 23, 2019
• Where without brilliant wishes from the studio brilliant Hideo Kojima (Hideo Kojima)?
– Kojima Productions (@ KojiPro2015_EN) December 24, 2019
• Obsidian published two postcards dedicated to their main games of recent years – The outer worlds and Pillars of eternity. Such beauty that even print and give away to friends!
Happy Holidays everyone, from our families to yours! pic.twitter.com/uSt2E0Zz3E
– Obsidian (@Obsidian) December 22, 2019
• Another postcard lovers – developers Mortal kombat 11. Only NetherRealm Studios she became generous by as much as 12 pieces, including Scorpio and Sab-Ziro sledding.
– Mortal Kombat 11 (@MortalKombat) December 25, 2019
• Bioware stood on a stool and read a poem dedicated to Mass effect.
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the manor,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a Hanar;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes the Inquisitors soon would be there. pic.twitter.com/pkxPfliu9J
– BioWare (@bioware) December 24, 2019
• Of course, we could not ignore Rainbow six siege. In honor of the holidays Ubisoft distributes a random premium operative from the first, second, third or fourth year of support.
? HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the Rainbow Six Siege team!
To thank you all for such a great year, we’ve left you a sweet little treat. ❄
? Find your surprise in the Holiday 2019 Pack in the Pack section from the Home screen! pic.twitter.com/tSNhoyidmD
– Rainbow Six Siege (@ Rainbow6Game) December 23, 2019
• To create a festive atmosphere Naughty dog it’s not necessary to pour snow once again – it will already be in preparation The Last of Us Part IIpretending to be the best game of 2023.
Wishing you wonderful and Happy Holidays from all of us here at Naughty Dog! pic.twitter.com/iXlcXQ1cJq
– Naughty Dog (@Naughty_Dog) December 18, 2019
• And finally, the traditional gatherings of the head Overwatch Jeff Kaplan (Jeff Kaplan) by the fireplace! Of course, the developer did not rub his pants in front of the camera for eight hours – most of the video was quietly looped. Periodically Kaplan He started to do something – for example, ate cookies with milk, dressed up a Christmas tree, played Nintendo Switch and assembled the LEGO constructor.