Vitaliy v1lat Volochay, Yaroslav NS Kuznetsov and Vladimir Maelstorm Kuzminov became the most media caster in the CIS according to Cybersport.ru. At the end of 2019, the top five also included Victor GodHunt Volkov and Alexander XBOCT Dashkevich, and closed the ten Michael Olsior Zverev.
Eight out of ten positions in the top ten were occupied by Dota 2 casters. CS: GO representatives – on two other lines – Arseniy ceh9 Trinozhenko and Alexander Petr1k Petrik.
Clarification: Under the concept of “caster,” we have combined commentators, analysts, and presenters.
Criteria for rating:
- the number of information lines generated by the caster;
- the number of views and comments for these info lines;
- caster activity on social networks;
- the number of large tournaments in which the caster worked as a commentator, presenter or analyst;
- the number of viewers on the caster broadcasts on Twitch.tv (thanks Esports Charts for the help!);
- the number of searches for caster.
Based on these criteria, we compiled three typical indicators – the Cybersport.ru index, the index of personal accounts and the search engine index. Their amount determined the final score and the position of the caster in the ranking.
The ratings are compiled with the support of our partners from Esports chartswho provided data on streaming sites.