1. Basic: Update your browser and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
2. Try logging in using a different browser.
3. Disable anti-banner plugins and programs.
4. If all other videos on the site play normally, check back here in half an hour or an hour. Perhaps the video has not yet been uploaded to the server.
If the video is loaded into the player for a long time or is slowly downloading:
1. The first and second of the above reasons.
2. It happens that one of the video distribution networks crashes. Then it helps reload the page (use F5) to start the video again. If there is no effect from three to five attempts, then this is not the case.
If none of the above helps, write to us, please. In the letter, indicate the link to the page with the video and your browser. If you are not looking at the PC, then write the device you are using. Editorial post: [email protected]
“review” presents the “Results of the Week” – a program about the most important thing that happened in the gaming industry and culture in seven days. See in this issue:
• New role-playing game from the creators of GreedFall
• Kingdoms of Amalur will receive a new addition
• What Ubisoft showed at its presentation