Publisher Devolver digital and developers from the studio Mediatonic released a small off-season update for a colorful arcade game with battle royale elements Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. As part of the new update, the following innovations await us:
- Random level changes during matches;
- Technical improvements: server stability, fixes for sound effects, new anti-cheat system for the PC version and much more;
- New obstacle called Big Yitus;
- Reduced the minimum number of players for some of the levels in order to improve their variability;
- Improved the stability of the game when creating groups on the PlayStation 4 console.
Second season Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout should start in October this year. The game is currently available on PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam).
Read also: The Last of Us Part II everything – Naughty Dog’s PS4 exclusive completely off the PS Store charts in the US and Europe
Add to our Telegram channel by the link or search for it manually in the search by name gmradost… There we publish, including what is not included in the news feed… Also subscribe to us in Yandex.Dzene, Twitter and VK. And don’t forget that we now have a dark theme and ribbon instead of tiles.…