Comparison video released on Don Joewon Song Forza horizon 4 on Xbox One X and Xbox series x… The game has received optimization for the new console, and this is what it offers:
- In 4K resolution, the frame rate is increased to 60 FPS;
- Improved reflections on cars and surfaces;
- The list of machines is scrolled through without loading;
- Changing cars during free driving takes 3 seconds on Series X versus 8 seconds on One X;
- The number of fans has increased;
- It takes 37 seconds from launching from the Series X dashboard to the main menu of the game versus 2 minutes 24 seconds on the One X;
- The opening screens on Series X can be skipped;
- Fast travel loading on Series X is 31 seconds versus 59 seconds on One X;
- Returning to a missed checkpoint during a race is instant on Series X versus 3 seconds on One X.
An update with the above improvements will be available to all Forza Horizon 4 players for free on Xbox Series X / S launch day.
The start of sales of consoles will take place 10th November…
Read also: EA Extends NHL and UFC Game Rights, Mixed Martial Arts Simulator Expands Platform List…
Add to our Telegram channel using this link or search for it manually in the search by name gmradost… There we publish, including what does not fall into the news feed… Also subscribe to us in Yandex.Dzene, Twitter and VK. And don’t forget that we now have a dark theme and ribbon instead of tiles.