Studio developers Rebellion unveiled a release trailer for their cooperative zombie shooter Zombie Army 4: Dead War. In the story, resistance defeated the zombie Hitler and sent him straight to hell, but the dead rise again and are hungry as never before. At new levels, players in the company of friends will continue the alternative history of the Zombie Army Trilogy trilogy.
Key features of the project:
- New campaign;
- The famous ballistics of shooting from games in the Sniper Elite series;
- Updated kill cameras and dismemberment levels;
- Deep system of customization and character development;
- Killer melee system;
- Monstrous hordes of zombies of various types;
- Advanced Horde mode, where the map gets bigger depending on your survival time.
Release date Zombie Army 4: Dead War for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Epic Games Store) took place today, February 4.
The first 15 minutes of gameplay:
See also: Nintendo Switch continues to dominate – fresh UK sales charts presented
Add to our Telegram channel via the link or search for it manually in the search by name gmradost. There we publish, including that which does not fall into the news feed.. Also subscribe to us in Yandex.Zen, Twitter and VK. And do not forget that we have a dark theme and a ribbon instead of tiles.