New iPhone SE charges pretty slowly – review

iPhone SE The second generation was introduced recently. Among other things, the novelty supports fast charging, but only a five-watt unit is included. A more powerful version of 18 W can be purchased separately.
Resource Specialists Phonearena We tested charging on different blocks and, as it turned out, there are no fundamental differences. With a capacity of 1821 mAh, the charging speed on a 5 W unit is less than 1% per minute. In half an hour, the battery is gaining 28%, and it takes 2.5 hours to fully charge.

When using an 18-watt unit in the first 30 minutes, 55% is gained. Up to 92% of the battery charges in 1 hour and 15 minutes. At the same time, the remaining 8% is spent another 45 minutes. Apparently, the charge controller has its own characteristics in operation.

However, the main conclusion was that a triple increase in the power supply capacity does not accelerate the process three times.

More on review