Publisher Activision and studio Treyarch presented a new trailer for the game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold war, which is dedicated to the multiplayer component. The shooter is scheduled to release on November 13, 2020 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S, and on October 8, PS4 pre-orders will have access to the beta.
“An exclusive open beta for all PS4 owners will take place on the weekend between October 10th and 11th and October 15th to 19th for players on all platforms,” the press release said.
Well, at the end of the trailer, you can see a teaser for the Zombie mode.
The developers talked about several locations that will be available in the game:
- Armada (North Atlantic) – Map inspired by Operation “Azorian “, within which in 1974 CIA organized a secret special operation to raise the sunken Soviet submarine K-129 from the ocean floor. Players will have to navigate the ziplines from one warship to another, or take control of boats.
- Crossroads (Uzbekistan) – events unfold in the region of frozen lakes in Uzbekistan. British agents MI6 it is necessary to organize an ambush on the Soviet special forces on the road leading to Afghanistan in order to get the secret data. Players will have access to tanks and snowmobiles.
- Miami – since the game is dedicated to the Cold War, the new Call of Duty could not do without Cubans. According to the synopsis, the agents DGI (Direction General de Intelligencia) ambush the South Beach area to stop a prison vehicle carrying a valuable agent. CIA agents must prevent this.
- Moscow – and here events unfold in the center of the USSR. Soviet special forces must storm the CIA safe house to gain access to NATO data.
- Satellite (Angola) – American satellite KH-9 Hexagon was shot down and crashed in a desert area in Angola. MI6 agents must arrive on site earlier than DGI fighters.
In terms of modes, Cold War will return for Team Deathmatch, Seek and Destroy, Control, Leadership and Assassination Confirmed. There are also new items:
- VIP escort – two teams of six players each must defend or eliminate a VIP target, which is a random player. The victim is armed only with a pistol, a UAV and a smoke grenade.
- Combined Arms – two teams of 12 players join the battle with the support of a vehicle. We are talking about tanks, snowmobiles, helicopters and boats. Variations of the mode are also available, among which there is “Championship” (capture and hold several flags).
- Fireteam – large-scale mode for 40 players. Four teams of 10 players each must fight not only with opponents, but also with the environment.
As for the innovations, the developers will add field upgrades that can be obtained after the death of the player, when he is waiting for the end of the round. In addition, fighters have access to a wide system of customization of weapons, including 54 devices.
Skorstriki have not gone anywhere, but the points gained will remain until the player’s death. For a streak of kills, you will be awarded bonus points. This will allow you to get a serious advantage over your opponent, so they will not be abused.
The team of creators is also working on a moveset: tackles, sharp jumps, and more natural jumps are available to fighters. The faster the character moves, the more noise he makes, although the sound can be muted with the Ninja perk.
Show gameplay on new maps:
Read also: Top 25 games in September: What to spend and what to play on PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One in the first month of autumn
Add to our Telegram channel by the link or search for it manually in the search by name gmradost… There we publish, including what is not included in the news feed… Also subscribe to us in Yandex.Dzene, Twitter and VK. And don’t forget that we now have a dark theme and ribbon instead of tiles.…