Dear friends! We are glad to inform you about the start of a new competition for all readers of our site, which the editorial staff of the portal GameMAG.ru prepared together with the studio Gamedust! It is dedicated to the game Yupitergrad for virtual reality helmet PlayStation VR!
The competition is very simple.
If you are interested in getting Yupitergrad follow some simple steps:
- Register on the site GameMAG.ru for the possibility of commenting (registration is free);
- Complete your profile on GameMAG.ru (setting an avatar and so on is very important: completed profiles have more chances to win);
- Put EMOTION under this news;
- Tweet this news in Twitter or publish a link to it in your Facebook or VK until the end of Thursday 8 April 2021 (if the text does not fit in the number of characters, then it can be shortened, the main thing is not to remove the link and the word “competition”); Your profile on the social network should also be open so that you can see that you actually made a tweet or post about the competition, and should not be empty – only real profiles can participate in the competition, not fakes;
- Insert in the comment under this news a link to your publication on Twitter, Facebook or VK…
On the morning of April 9, an automatic system will randomly select the winners… The code for the game will be sent to them in private messages.
In total, we will give away 15 keys for the Yupitergrad game. There will be 15 winners!
Yupitergrad is a fast-paced VR platformer in which you play as an astronaut plowing through the vastness of a selshading space station using suction cups.
“Who would have thought that grappling hooks were the best way to get around in a place like this? It’s a unique combination of VR platforming and puzzle-solving with a single player campaign and a timed mode for thrill-seekers. It’s all spiced with delicious dieselpunk sauce,” says description.
- A dynamic VR platformer that doesn’t make you feel dizzy.
- Travel system straight out of Indiana Jones. Hooks and boosters are the perfect match.
- A campaign with more than 50 levels, a crazy plot, a dose of Slavic humor and dad’s jokes.
- Timed mode with 20 arcade levels and leaderboards.
- Energetic and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Unique diesel punk style in space.
- Cat hooks are easy to learn – just two minutes is enough!
In the PlayStation Store, the game is sold for 1,069 rubles… It is also available on Steam, where it has a 94% consumer approval rating.
Read also: “Women are very strong in the Resident Evil Village setting”: Capcom talks about the creation of Alcina Dimitrescu…
Add to our Telegram channel using this link or search for it manually in the search by name gmradost… There we publish what is not included in the news feed. Also subscribe to us in Yandex Zen. And do not forget that now on our site you can hide news by category, switch between different types of emotions, use a dark theme and display publications with a feed instead of tiles.…